Guess You Like:
100% ActiSafety Brand HUD Head up Car Projector Car Styling Reader Speed Self-adaptive Car Fuel etc Parameter Display Alarm System
Head Up Display is designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver.
Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front.
This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. What's more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
Our multifunctional HUD product is developed based on OBD II interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier and safer method.
1. Support car model : OBDII and EOBD car model with
Car automatic diagnosis system (it can Automatic Matching models)
2. big lcd display 5.5 inch , good for read data
3. 2years warranty, so you dont worry it
4. dual power supply design ,it can eliminate the influence of car ECU and the central lock when it is standby , when it is standby ,the current is smaller,more stable
5. it have a manual power switch, when you dont use HUD ,it can completely cut off the power supply
1. Calls and massages: icon will be bright when call and massage.
2. Mile per hour, kelio meter per hour: unit of speed.
3. Data 1: current speed.
4. Data interface: communicate with the vehicle.
5. Speed alarm; alarming when overdriving.
6. Voltage,rest engine failure ,sound: prompted icon.
7. Engine speed current engine speed.
8. Coolant:coolant temperature.
9. Light sensor:auto induced brightness.
10. Gear prompt: suggested what gear did you change.
11. Data 2: corresponds to the following icon value.
12. Dial button: go into the settings.
13. Engine speed ,air pressure,coolant ,time, voltage: function icons.
14. Ignition angle,acceleration:functions icons.
15. Throttle, fule: function icons.
16. Data 3:corresponds to the following icon value.
2016 New 4E 5.5″ Head Up Display HUD OBD II EOBD Windshield Projector Self-adaptive Car Fuel etc Parameter Display Speeding Warning
This HUD only compatible with universal OBD II and EOBD interface, but incompatible with OBD I or JOBD.
Actually, OBD II and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007. Besides, some cars, like Hummer and Savana, have special interface, may not compatible with this product, and we suggest Q7.
2. Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle an position.
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
Pls let us know which colors what you for display,if not we will send you random , thanks