Bluetooth Music & Hands-Free Car Interface (hereinafter referred as ‘BTI’) is installed on the OEM radio via wire harness without interference. It delivers Hi-fi quality sound rivaling original CD. BTI achieves hands-free phone call (HFP) and Bluetooth music play (A2DP) via car stereo and steering wheel control or remote control box as well as AVRCP control technology.BTI offers 3.5mm auxiliary input to support any external sound sources and standard 5V USB charging port.
1. CD sound quality: Connected to car stereo via wire harness without interference or loss of sound quality.
2. Plug & play: Installed via OEM CD changer port fast, integrated with the car.
3.Hands-free phone call (HFP): Supports Answer/Hang up/Reject/Re-dial etc via car radio buttons and steering wheel buttons or remote control box.
4. Wireless A2DP playback: Easily streaming music of Bluetooth devices into factory car stereo system.
5. Bluetooth AVRCP Control: Controls Prev/Next Track, Pause/Play, Fast forward/backward via car radio buttons or steering wheel buttons or remote control box.
6. Music input: Support USB or SD card input, controls Prev/Next Track, Pause/Play via radio button or remote control box.
7. Aux Input: Supports 3.5mm auxiliary input, enables any external audio sources to contact.
8. Easy Charge: Offers 5V/1A standard USB charging port
2003-2008 Mazda 2,
2004-2008 Mazda 3,
2006-2009 Mazda 5(without entertainment system),
2002-Oct.2003 Mazda 6,
2006-2008 Mazda 6 (see note 2),
2003-2008 Miata/MX5(non Bose),
2007-2008 CX7 (non Bose),
2004-2008 RX8(see note 3),
1999-2003 Mazda 323,
2003-2006 B-Series Pickup,
1168,1269,4103,14789909,14792086,14792089,14794008,14794522,14795137,CQ-EM4570AK,CQ-LM4720A,CQ-TT3070AA,CR-LM4282KA, CR-LM4282KA CD,CQ-XM8950A,GS1F669RXA,GJ6R66DSXF02,PT-2674J.
Input voltage: 11V-14.6V DC
SN Ratio: 90DB
Bluetooth profiles supported : HFP,A2DP
Operating distance: 10M class2
Bluetooth frequency rang:2.40GHz-2.48GHz
Output voltage/current: 5V1A
Frequency response: 2Hz-20KHz
Supported USB sticks:
1. Max 8GB (2GB is most recommended)
2. The Bluetooth version does not support reading folders. Please do not create folder, please download MP3 format songs to USB stick
3. Using music files formats other than WMA and MP3 may also cause intermittent performance.
4. Please format USB stickwith FAT16 or FAT32 format before you save songs in USB
5. The playback order of songs is in line with their created date.
6. Sometimes, to remove defect on software of car audio system, you may need to disconnect the battery or remove the fuse to reset the car audio system.
7. To use the Aux-In port, it’s necessary to remove the USB
8. This device may does not work with some of new Kingston brand USB stick.
1.Please carefully check the product of compatible with the range, and then buy the product.
2. If you are not sure if your car is compatible, please contact our customer service, we help you.MPORTANT NOTE
3.Requires powering off car head unit before installing Digital music changer. (Installation under NO electricity condition)
4. Requires to attach the little black wires with metal circle to the metal shell of CD radio
5.AUX port only support audio input. Not support control from steering wheel and radio panel.
1x BTI Bluetooth Box
1x Remote control box
1x 3.5mm Aux Cable
1x User Manual